Overview at a Glance
- Your mentoring session with Dr Turner will be conducted as a conversation—a dialogue.
- It is not a traditional doctor’s appointment nor an encounter where there is delivery of medical care or prescriptions.
- As such, no referral is needed, and no insurance billing is possible.
- Dr Turner will review all relevant aspects of your medical and neurological history.
- Many of Dr Turner’s mentoring sessions are carried out with one’s neurologist, primary healthcare provider, or counselor, serving as a 3-way dialogue to ensure that the clearest and most effective communication takes place.
- Your meeting with Dr Turner is not a formal medical appointment, and medical records are not being produced.
- Any information shared with Dr Turner prior to the meeting is uploaded in a health information-protected security-enhanced DropBox platform, and the actual meeting is conducted via a health-information-protected security-enhanced Zoom platform.
Dr Turner is known for his ability to listen with discernment and compassion. He provides a fresh, comprehensive approach from an evidence-based perspective that isn’t necessarily limited to the traditional focus on medications and surgery. This frequently helps him identify previously unrecognized causes of illness.
Dr Turner doesn’t simply work from a perspective of “labels” or “diagnoses” but rather analyzes a person’s history and symptoms to uncover the root causes of brain problems.